- Head of the Chair: Professor Paweł Zeidler, Ph.D., Hab.
- Associate Professor Zbigniew Tworak, Ph.D., Hab.
- Piotr Leśniewski, Ph.D., Hab.
- Tomasz Rzepiński, Ph.D., Hab.
- Katarzyna Gan-Krzywoszyńska, Ph.D.
Head of the Chair: Professor Paweł Zeidler, Ph.D., Hab.
The main research fields are: philosophy and methodology of empirical sciences, especially chemistry and medical sciences; methodological analysis of models and metaphors as research tools in science; theory of information; theory of truth; semantical analysis of counterfactual conditional; erotetic logic and its applications; theory of analogy; theory of opposition (logical triangles, squares, hexagons and octagons) and its applications; methodology of the humanities, especially analysis of anti-irrationalism; semantic epistemology; history of logic; diachronic logic; Kazimierz Ajdukiewicz and his legacy.